Detroit, Michigan 48223
Account Manager – Detroit, MI
Lunova Group is currently seeking an ambitious, results oriented Account Manager to represent a global leader in advanced refractory technology. This individual will be responsible for developing new business and for maintaining existing business at designated accounts. The position will be based in or near the Detroit, MI area.
We are looking for an individual who will create customer satisfaction through outstanding service, opportune use of innovative technology and establishing strong relationships. The successful candidate should have a technical degree and/or strong experience in steelmaking, industrial ceramics, refractory installation or construction.
This position would provide an excellent platform for career growth for the right person.
The main responsibilities of the Account Manager are:
- Become the first line of communication for external customers on all issues.
- Recognize and act upon opportunities for continuous improvement in product performance, service efficiency or company profitability.
- Work with technical support teams to implement appropriate emerging technologies.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports for both internal and external publication.
- Consult with product development, manufacturing and customers on quality and efficiency initiatives to increase profitability.
- Manage all project work at the customer site.
The main requirements for this Account Manager are:
A technical degree in Material Sciences, Chemistry, Metallurgy or Ceramic Engineering is preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience with steelmaking, industrial ceramics, refractory installation or construction.
- Ability to manage multiple issues and projects on a timely basis.
- Ability to develop and manage customer relationships at multiple levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication.
- Travel within the assigned territory is required.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent compensation package including health insurance, 401K, expense account and a company car.
Interested in learning more?
For confidential consideration please apply now.
Keywords: Sales, Sales Engineer, Account Management, Account Executive, Caster Manager, Melting Manager, Melting Supervisor, Business Development, Refractory, Refractories, Industrial, Engineer, Engineering, Material Science, Materials Science, Chemistry, Metallurgy, Ceramic Engineer, Ceramics, Metals, Steel, Continuous Casting, Molten Metals, Melt Shop