Job ID: 934 Category: Other Area(s)
Application Specialist – Nashville, TN
Lunova Group is currently seeking an application specialist for our client that manufacturers and provides quality refractory products to major heavy industrial industries. More specifically, we are looking for someone experienced in refractories and mini-mills who is capable of being self-sufficient in this industry.
The successful candidate will reside within the Southeast territory and will have a major focus on providing technical support to customers within the steel industry.
Responsibilities of the Application Specialist:
- Provides technical support for customer assistance, customer quotations, internal and external training, complaint investigation, failure analysis and support for R&D activities
- Assists in price positioning of various products in the marketplace
- Creates product promotions and marketing strategies
- Offers strategic customer sales and technical support
- Works with customers to provide instrumental feedback on products and design for R&D
- Travel within the assigned territory as required
Qualifications of the Application Specialist:
- Minimum of 3 years’ prior experience with steelmaking, industrial ceramics, or refractory installation or aluminum
- Engineering degree is preferred, but not required
- Independent with the ability to master new skills quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
The role provides excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization.
Interested in learning more?
Please apply now or email email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Keywords: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Applications, Application Specialist, Engineering, Sales, Ceramic, Metallurgy, Metallurgist, Chemical, Material Science, Materials Science, Refractories, Refractory, Aluminum, Foundry, Foundries, Ferrous, Steel Foundry, Iron Foundry, Non-Ferrous Metals, Copper, Lead, Brass, Aluminum, Mini Mills, Steel Mill
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Hi, I'm Stephanie! I am here to assist you in furthering your career and learn about new opportunities. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me, I look forward to working with you!