Director of Property Management
Job ID: 945 Category: Operations
Director of Property Management – Pittsburgh, PA
Lunova Group is currently seeking an experienced Director of Property Management to join our client, a front-runner in commercial and residential development and management in Pittsburgh, PA. We are searching for a results-driven leader that not only has the drive to succeed, but also has a desire for making a positive impact in the community by developing and managing affordable and mixed-income housing.
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities of the Director of Property Management:
- Develop a strategic plan for managing properties within the portfolio
- Establish maintenance and management policies and procedures for staff to effectively manage existing properties
- Serve as the face of the company to the community relative to the management of property
- Conduct visits to properties within portfolio to assess growth and areas of development
- Ensure programs are aligning with the company’ s mission and are compliant with regulatory guidelines
- Continue to build the team to support growth objectives
Requirements of the Director of Property Management:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Real Estate Broker’ s License
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in residential property or facilities management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a staff of 10 or more people
- Experience managing a cross-functional team
- Experience in strategic planning and forecasting
- Experience with Low-Income Tax Credit, Section 8 and HOME compliance
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply online now.
Keywords: Management, Strategic Planning, Strategy, Business, Property, Property Management, Facility Management, Mixed Income, Mediation, Property, Budgeting, Brand, Professional Development, Development, Operations
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Hi, I'm Stephanie! I am here to assist you in furthering your career and learn about new opportunities. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me, I look forward to working with you!