Job ID: 900 Category: Other Area(s)
Lunova Group is currently seeking a capable individual that has a track record of success in Preconstruction Management. Our client leads the market by providing excellent construction services through their superior planning and relationship building abilities.
We are searching for an ambitious Preconstruction Manager who will be responsible for obtaining profitable work by leading and working with an experienced staff of estimators while maintaining strong client relationships.
This individual will be based in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Responsibilities of the Preconstruction Manager will include:
- Planning, organizing and execution of estimating tasks.
- Conducting reviews of estimators’ analysis and pricing sheets and providing necessary feedback and adjustments.
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with developers, architects, engineers, subcontractors, suppliers and vendors.
- Initiating the development of a communication plan for each estimate and reviewing it with staffing, operations, and management.
- Attending and documenting information at Pre-Bid conferences.
- Assisting the Senior Project Manager with the development and management of the Bid Packages and processes.
Requirements of the Preconstruction Manager are:
- 10+ years of construction experience with time spent in estimating and project management.
- Bachelor’ s degree in civil engineering strongly recommended.
- Understanding of estimating software required.
- Strong leadership, communication, and strategic thinking skills.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent compensation package including competitive base salary, bonus, health insurance, 401K.
Interested in learning more?
For confidential consideration please apply now.
Keywords: Construction, Preconstruction, Project Management, Project Manager, Management, Manager, Estimator, Estimating, Bid, Bids, Civil Engineering.