Product Development Engineer
125 Exeter Street Reading, Pennsylvania 19612
Product Development Engineer – Reading, PA
Lunova Group is looking for a talented Product Development Engineer to join a growing company in the specialty steel industry. This person will be responsible for leading projects through the entirety of the product development cycle. The position is based in Eastern Pennsylvania.
A competitive compensation package will be provided to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities of the Product Development Engineer include:
- Lead projects through the entirety of the product development cycle
- Work with teams throughout the product development process to ensure alignment between product and performance
- Assist in defining the development scope for new projects prior to development
- Coordinate with market researchers and materials suppliers to evaluate market needs, existing competition and potential costs
- Ensure projects are completed on time, on budget and to the desired specification
- Identify technical solutions and provide technical services to customers
Requirements of the Product Development Engineer include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in metallurgy, materials science or related discipline
- Master’ s degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 5 years’ technical experience in specialty alloys (titanium, stainless steels, nickel-based alloy, etc.)
- Proven experience in driving a successful product development project from concept to implementation
- Problem solving, decision-making, and time management skills required
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.