Job ID: 870 Category: Other Area(s)
Lunova Group is currently seeking an ambitious, results oriented Recruiting Supervisor to represent an industry leader in interstate freight transportation. This individual will be responsible for supervising the driver recruiting function and assisting in maintaining recruitment retention.
We are looking for an individual who will oversee the company' s recruiting programs, policies, and procedures. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This individual must rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This position will report to the Director of Safety and Training.
The main responsibilities of the Recruiting Supervisor are:
- Direct the daily activities of the Recruiting Coordinators to ensure efficiency, thoroughness and consistency of recruitment efforts.
- Research and develop new practices and/or systems to streamline the driver application process.
- Maintain up to date knowledge regarding industry practices, as well as governmental regulations, concerning the driver recruitment process.
- Monitor and analyze recruitment reports and progress, as well as employee retention information.
- Communicate company and governmental recruiting standards, regulations, practices, procedures, and rules to Recruiting Coordinators, Agents, Terminal Management, and other company personnel, as required.
- Ensure that all activity is conducted in accordance with the company’ s safety program.
The main requirements for this Recruiting Supervisor are:
- Bachelor’ s Degree required.
- 5-10 years of experience with Recruiting and Management.
- Prior experience in the trucking industry highly desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple issues and projects on a timely basis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Interested in learning more?
For confidential consideration please apply now.
Keywords: Recruiting, Recruitment, Supervisor, Supervising, Manager, Management, Trucking, Truck, Talent Acquisition, Retention, Driver, Driving, Freight, Transportation, Safety.