Regional Sales Manager
Job ID: 833 Category: Business Development/Sales/Marketing
Regional Sales Manager
Lunova Group has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced sales management professional. Our client is a global leader in the metals industry who delivers advanced engineered solutions to customers worldwide.
We are searching for an ambitious Regional Sales Manager to lead and develop a team of Account Managers within the region. In addition to leading a sales team, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for strategic planning, developing and coaching others, and maintaining and growing profitable sales of multiple product lines within the division.
This individual will be based in or near the Memphis, TN area.
Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager will include:
- Developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls and meeting agreed targets.
- Developing and lead others with a high level of integrity.
- Obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing KPI’ s and assisting the team by motivating, counseling, and educating.
- Observing the performance of the sales team in the field on a regular basis and providing regular customer visits to ensure service expectations are being met.
- Managing the operational performance by streamlining processes wherever possible.
Requirements of the Regional Sales Manager are:
- BS in Materials Science or Metallurgy; equivalent engineering degree in a related discipline will be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years managing a sales team in an industrial environment; steel making experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated sales, negotiation, persuasiveness and highly effective decision making skills required.
- Proven capabilities in developing accurate forecasts, achieving sales goals, contract negotiations, relationship building and account management.
- Strong willingness to travel.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent compensation package including competitive base salary, bonus, health insurance, 401K, and a company car. In addition, this position would provide an excellent platform for career growth for the right person.
Interested in learning more?
For confidential consideration please apply now.
Keywords: Sales, Manager, Sales Manager, Management, Sales Engineer, Account Management, Account Executive, Caster Manager, Melting Manager, Melting Supervisor, Business Development, Refractory, Refractories, Industrial, Engineer, Engineering, Material Science, Materials Science, Chemistry, Metallurgy, Ceramic Engineer, Ceramics, Metals, Steel, Continuous Casting, Molten Metals, Melt Shop, Memphis, Jackson, Dyersburg, Tennessee, Jonesboro, Blytheville, Arkansas, Oxford, Mississippi, Huntsville, Decatur, Alabama