510 Ninth Avenue Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15010
Sales Engineer – Pittsburgh, PA
Lunova Group is looking for a talented Sales Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA to join a growing manufacturer in the advanced ceramics field. The successful candidate must be able to effectively manage an existing customer base while developing additional sales opportunities.
Strong base salary, commission, and excellent benefits will be provided to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities of the Sales Engineer include:
- Regular reporting on customer visits, sales results, competitor activities and other significant events
- Expediting customer requests and providing technical support
- Strong emphasis on building business; Searching for new clients
- Traveling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Offering after-sales support services
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
Requirements of the Sales Engineer include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in material sciences, engineering or related discipline
- Proven experience in ceramics, strong engineering background
- Experience in high temperature industries
- Sales- oriented
- Energy and willingness to grow the business
- Desire for personal growth and achievement
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.