Job ID: 878 Category: Business Development/Sales/Marketing
Lunova Group is recruiting for a global leader in high temperature applications and we are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to sell new and existing products into markets such as petrochemical, automotive, steel, and ceramics. This is an exciting time to join this company as they continue to grow and lead the market with their one-of-a-kind products.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of sales or application engineering experience. The hiring team is seeking a Sales Engineer to focus on servicing customers, developing new accounts and maintaining existing business for a territory in the Northwestern United States (to include Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming) and Western Canada. The ideal candidate will have an engineering background with a proven ability to sell.
Responsibilities of the Sales Engineer will include:
- Sell new and existing products, service customers, and develop new accounts.
- Achieve assigned sales program for thermal management products; operate within assigned expense budget and achieve new product sales programs.
- Increase market share for all product lines and applications; meet a sales goal of 20% new products annually.
- Educate distributors and end users on safe handling practices of products.
- Management of distribution channels.
- Advise management of significant market information and report new product ideas.
Requirements of the Sales Engineer are:
- BS degree in an Engineering discipline is preferred; MBA preferred.
- 2-5 years of sales or application engineering experience in industrial markets is required.
- Previous experience with distributor sales management is preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiating skills are essential.
- Up to 50% travel is required.
Excellent compensation package will be provided to the successful candidate including compensation package, sales incentive, retirement benefits, health insurance, company car and more.
Interested in learning more?
Please apply online.
Keywords: sales engineer, application engineer, engineering, high temperature, high temperature resistant products, refractory, insulating materials, industrial applications, heat management, ceramic fibers, foundry, ceramic, filtration, refractories, sales, account management, distribution, business development, petrochemical, ceramic, steel, industrial applications, automotive, aerospace, chemical processing, aluminum