Job ID: 929 Category: Business Development/Sales/Marketing
Regional Sales Representative – Nashville, TN
Lunova Group is currently seeking a results-oriented Sales Representative for our client that manufacturers and provides quality refractory products to major heavy industrial industries. We are looking for a determined, self-sufficient individual with a knack for the refractory industry that is up for a new challenge in their career.
The successful candidate will reside within the Southeast territory and will have a major focus on identifying and cultivating new business opportunities within the steel industry.
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Drive the sale of refractory products to steel mills in the Southeast, US territory (AL, TN, AR, MS, KY)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Understand the customer’ s needs and drive customer satisfaction through good service, management of operating expenditures, and good communication at all levels
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure expectations are being met
- Generate and grow acceptable levels of profit for the organization
- Maintain existing sales volume while growing new business opportunities
- Troubleshoot and work to resolve issues for customers
- Travel within the assigned territory as required
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ prior experience with steelmaking, industrial ceramics, refractory installation or construction
- Engineering degree is preferred, but not required
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- Must possess the drive to develop new business
- Independent with the ability to master new skills quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.
Keywords: refractory, mini-mills, steel, sales, refractories, material science, chemical engineering, monolithic, oxide, alumina, zirconia, silicon carbide, carbon, refractory materials, binary compound, melting point, molten metal, optical microscopy, physical property analysis, chemical analysis, scanning electron, tests, design, materials science, steel making, steel-making, lab, laboratory
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Hi, I'm Stephanie! I am here to assist you in furthering your career and learn about new opportunities. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me, I look forward to working with you!