Assistant Plant Manager
160 Gamma Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Assistant Plant Manager – Pittsburgh, PA
Lunova Group is currently seeking a motivated Assistant Plant Manager for our client, a manufacturer of corrosion-resistant materials, to partner with the Plant Manager and assist in planning, directing and running day-to-day operations and drive continuous improvement of the facility. The successful candidate will efficiently manage the manufacturing capabilities to meet customer requirements.
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Assistant Plant Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist Plant Manager in organizing and managing day to day operations in the plant
- Work with the Plant Manager to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Ensure functioning and safety of equipment and facilities
- Maintain plant equipment
- Implement initiatives to reduce the cost of production and increase productivity
- Create maintenance guidelines and schedule with Plant Manager and facilities
- Oversee daily shipping and receiving and assure orders are accurately and efficiently processed
- Oversee and maintain plant cleanliness and organization
Assistant Plant Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field; engineering degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with coatings strongly preferred
- Interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods, process improvements and procedures
- Leadership skills
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.