Business Development Manager
Vesuvius Canada Inc. 333 Prince Charles Drive Welland, Ontario L3B 5P4
Business Development Manager – Welland, Canada
Lunova Group is currently seeking an ambitious, results oriented Business Development Manager to represent a global leader in advanced refractory technology. This individual will be responsible for developing new business in targeted industries by expanding sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
We are looking for an individual who will create customer satisfaction through outstanding service, opportune use of innovative technology and establishing strong relationships. The successful candidate should have a technical degree and strong experience in sales.
This position would provide an excellent platform for career growth for the right person.
The main responsibilities of the Business Development Manager are:
- Achieve personal sales targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth
- Prepare proposals and detailed costings and prepare contract documents for review by Director of Sales/Business Unit
- Develop new business relationships
- Develop, maintain and apply a high-level knowledge of the portfolio of products and services
- Actively monitor market trends
The main requirements for the Business Development Manager are:
- A technical degree in Material Sciences, Chemistry, Metallurgy or Ceramic Engineering is preferred. Equivalent experience or degree will be considered.
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing or steel environment
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Ability to develop and manage customer relationships at multiple levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
- Travel within the assigned territory is required
The successful candidate will receive an excellent compensation package including health insurance, 401K.
For confidential consideration please apply now.