Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Controller – Pittsburgh, PA
Lunova Group is currently seeking a Controller to join our client, an electrical equipment manufacturer in Pittsburgh, PA. This position will be responsible for assisting the CFO with the preparation of financial analyses of operations for the guidance of management. The candidate will identify and implement best practices and efficiencies to improve the organization’ s financial operations.
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities of the Controller:
- Ensures the timely and accurate submission of all management reports and supporting documentation
- Oversees and directs accounts receivable including receipt, approval, and payment of vendor invoices and the set-up of new customers
- Performs budget vs. actual analysis for the Corporate Division on a monthly basis
- Ensures that the monthly balance sheet is reconciled
- Prepares annual budget, oversees implementation and monitors monthly and quarterly reports
- Performs internal audits of the various department operations
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Requirements of the Controller:
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years’ accounting experience
- CPA certification
- Understanding of financial statements
- Ability to problem solve
- Technical skills and the strive to continuously build knowledge and skills
- Communication skills
Interested in learning more?
Please apply online now.
Keywords: Finance, Accounting, Financial Management, Strategic Planning, Budgeting, New Business Development, Forecasting, Financial Performance, Operations, Financial Planning, Management, Financial Strategy, Strategic Partner, Risk, Financial Risk