Lunova Group is searching for a Director of Quality for our client, a rapidly growing special engineering development and manufacturing company in the Frederica, Delaware area. This is an exciting newly created & strategic position that will be responsible for building, leading and continually improving the quality assurance, regulatory structure, and team throughout the organization and for all Business Units. Looking for a candidate with proven leadership ability that can help to elevate the team.
This person will be in the plant 2-3 days per week so living close to Frederica, DE is ideal. A competitive compensation package will be given to the successful candidate.
Quality Director Responsibilities:
· Leads, develops and continually upgrades skills and abilities of team
· Directs teams for quality and cross-functional improvement initiatives to process and metrics across sites and business units
· Creates a culture of quality throughout the organization through interactions, teaching and by example
· Accountable for risk identification and mitigation/brand protection results companywide
· Supports sales and operational directives
· Demonstrates both a process approach and data driven decision making/metric skills to improve company performance systematically and objectively
· Actively manages the QMS to balance gain/capture of improvements with agility and lack of bureaucracy and waste