6600 Steubenville Pike One Robinson Plaza Hammond, IN 46320
Electrical Engineer – Hammond, IN
Lunova Group is currently seeking a technical Electrical Engineer for our client, a supplier of quality industrial products. The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skills to develop and manage all engineering systems and to design, program, test and simulate automated machines. The candidate will be working hands-on in an active manufacturing environment and will have a strong understanding of PLC and electrical engineering.
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design, program, simulate and test automated machinery or processes
- Design, engineer, test and troubleshoot control systems
- Provide detailed documentation for the application of the products
- Assist plant engineering and maintenance teams with plant improvement projects
- Help streamline operations for efficiency, cost savings and safety
- Implement and test design concepts
- Interface with management, engineers and other teams as needed
Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 years' related automation and electrical engineering experience
- Experience with PLC based control systems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.