Flat Mill Product Engineer
501 Technology Drive Warren, Ohio 44430
Flat Mill Product Engineer – Warren, OH
Lunova Group is searching for a Product Engineer for the Flat Mill product line for our client, a leader in the field of metals production. This person will be the key technical mechanical engineering position in the product line and will be an expert with product design and analysis.
This person will ultimately be located in Warren, OH, but will have a unique opportunity of training for this opportunity with a technical expert who is located in Worchester, MA; therefore, this person must be based in MA for an extended period of time.
Product Engineer responsibilities:
- General mechanical design for flat mill components
- Learn and contribute to our business servicing and supplying equipment for flat rolling mills world wide
- Ability to learn the manufacturing processes used and to be able to analyze them for potential improvements
- Detail and assembly design for products
- FEA and failure analysis
- Product testing for flat mill product line
- Manufacturing process monitoring and development
Product Engineer requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in mechanical engineering or related engineering discipline, Master of Engineering strongly desired
- 5-8 years of relevant experience within an industrial manufacturing environment
- FEA experience required
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience in a machine shop desired
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.