6600 Steubenville Pike One Robinson Plaza Pittsburgh, PA 15205
HR Generalist – Pittsburgh, PA
Lunova Group is searching for a Human Resources Generalist for our client, a manufacturer of quality industrial products, to support the human resources processes in many different functional areas: departmental development, benefits, compensation, HRIS, employee relations and employment. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of human resources and an organized, detail-oriented work ethic. This position will work closely with the Director of Human Resources as well as employees across all departments.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to learn more about human resources within a growing company.
HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Work with employees and managers to promote a positive work environment that encompasses the company’ s core values and improves employee engagement
- Support the recruitment and hiring process by screening applicants and conducting and scheduling interviews
- Monitor and assist managers/supervisors with hiring processes and issues
- Responsible for managing job postings/LinkedIn/social media/website
- Assist with new-hire procedures: employee onboarding, training, etc.
- Foster positive employee relations and assist in solving any employee issues that surface
- Administer and explain benefits to employees; reconcile and process invoices, serve as liaison with benefit providers
- Conduct exit interviews
- Develop and direct employee engagement and recognition programs
- Assist in maintenance of HRIS database
- Liaise with other departments or functions as needed
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience within human resources
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess innovative leadership, communication, delivery, consultative, partnership, and team building skills
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Excellent collaborator
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.