Human Resources Manager – Greensboro, NC
Lunova Group is searching for a Human Resources Manager for our client, a manufacturer of quality industrial products, to manage the human resources processes in many different functional areas: training and development, benefits, compensation, HRIS, employee relations, and recruitment and retention of employees. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of human resources and an organized, detail-oriented work ethic.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with employees and managers to promote a positive work environment that encompasses the company’s core values and improves employee engagement
- Implement and manage on-going policies, programs and procedures for improvement in management
- Counsels managers concerning human resource policies and procedures; review and resolve issues
- Manage all new employee recruitment, orientation, and training
- Assist with new-hire procedures: employee onboarding, training, etc.
- Plan, assign and review assignments, evaluates job performance and approve or recommend actions
- Foster positive employee relations and assist in solving any employee issues that surface
- Ensure administrative, management and hourly production employee retention at the facility is maintained at an acceptable level
- Liaise with other departments or functions as needed
HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience within human resources in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Knowledge of HR Systems, Payroll Database Software and Internet Software
- Must possess innovative leadership, communication, delivery, consultative, partnership, and team building skills
- Excellent collaborator
- Ability to travel 5-10%
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.