Conneaut, Ohio 44030
Lab Manager – Conneaut, OH
Lunova Group is currently seeking a Lab Manager for our global client in the metals industry. The Lab Manager will directly manage all lab activities and personnel and perform various analytical activities in production & quality control. To ensure the candidate will be successful in this role, we are looking for an experienced leader with Analytical Lab experience coming from an industrial manufacturing environment.
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Lab Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage lab activities and personnel, as well as perform various analytical activities in support of production and quality control
- Quality control testing of production samples and release of finished goods
- Provide recommendations for new raw materials based on chemical knowledge
- Conduct chemical and technical analysis of potential new raw materials
- Development new analytical techniques and testing methods
- Maintenance of all laboratory instrumentation
- Safe operation of the Analytical Lab and improvement of the plant safety culture
Lab Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Chemistry preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ Analytical Lab operation experience
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certified preferred
- Must have management experience
- Must come from an industrial manufacturing environment with knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Experience working with capital projects
- Expert on chemistry and testing methods
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.