Manufacturing Excellence Program Director
20200 Sheldon Rd Cleveland, Ohio 44142
Manufacturing Excellence Program Director – Cleveland, OH
Lunova Group is currently seeking a motivated Manufacturing Excellence Program Director for our client, an industry leader that has set the standard of excellence with many of its product lines. This person will be at the forefront of all global projects with responsibility for budget allocation and ultimate project execution.
Our client is a global leader in their field with extremely high employee retention rates. You will report to the Vice President of Operations. The ideal candidate will have several years of progressive experience in manufacturing management and proven leadership and communication skills with all levels of an organization.
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Manufacturing Excellence Program Director Responsibilities:
- Oversee budget for initiatives
- Manage and oversee a global team
- Oversee list of initiatives from diagnostic to execution
- Maintain and closely monitor the risk management program and perform risk management controls
- Proactively identify and solve issues
- Evaluate and create documents for changes to initiatives and deliver presentations indicating progress reports
- Eliminate roadblocks as appropriate to ensure progress on change initiatives
- Travel as needed
Manufacturing Excellence Program Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or related discipline required, MBA or MS preferred
- PMP Certification
- Must live in or relocate to the Cleveland, OH area
- 6-8 years formal project/program management experience in industrial manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing concepts/ Six Sigma
- Experience building and managing a team
- Must be an influencer and motivator with excellent communication skills
- Strong willingness to travel as needed
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.