6600 Steubenville Pike One Robinson Plaza Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Plant Manager – Pittsburgh, PA
Lunova Group is currently seeking a motivated Plant Manager for our client, a supplier of quality industrial products, to plan, organize, direct and run day-to-day operations and drive continuous improvement of the facility. The successful candidate will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Plant Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage daily plant operations
- Develop plans to control costs, maximize profits and meet budgets
- Responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Develop processes that will maximize safety, quality and productivity
- Responsible for accurate inventory control
- Responsible for continuous improvement
Plant Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field; engineering degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in plant management within a manufacturing environment
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles
- Experience in a union environment
- Interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods, process improvements and procedures
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.
Keywords: industrial, quality, plant manager, production, safety, profit and loss, budgeting, cost tracking, manufacturing, industrial manufacturing, operations, operations manager, productivity