Plating Process Engineer
501 Technology Drive Benton Harbor, Michigan 49022
Plating Process Engineer – Saint Joseph, MI
Lunova Group is currently seeking a Plating Process Engineer for our client, a leader in the field of metals production, to assist in the electrolytic plating processes. The successful candidates will be responsible for process control, optimization, and troubleshooting of the plating process and technologies.
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Plating Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Manage the tracking process of equipment maintenance, project management and equipment troubleshooting
- Work closely with other facilities and departments to ensure success of production goals and implementation of projects
- Implement process improvements on equipment to maintain high quality
- Organize workflow to minimize waste and total costs of production
- Review new product models and documentation for effective implementation
- Other duties as required
Plating Process Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or related engineering field
- 5 years’ hands on experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with machining and manufacturing process preferred
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Ability to develop and implement solutions for complex issues
- Ability to travel up to 15%
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.