501 Technology Drive Benton Harbor, Michigan 49022
Production Manager – St. Joe, MI
Lunova Group is currently seeking a motivated Production Manager for our client, a leader in the field of metals production, to act as the primary resource for all plant functions. The successful candidate will develop cost estimates, manage production schedules and inventory levels, and will support personnel to ensure excellent performance is achieved. We are looking for an experienced leader in manufacturing operations with a process engineering background that will have a drive to leverage their technical background in a strategic role.
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop cost estimates and scheduling data for proposals
- Plan and manage production schedules to meet delivery requirements
- Interface with sales to understand and prioritize manufacturing schedule to best meet customer demand
- Schedule production and assist in maintenance prioritization
- Lead and support quality and safety management
- Interface with production personnel on production planning issues
- Maintain working knowledge of best in class manufacturing practices
- Ensure compliance to all established policies and procedures
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the manufacturing process
- Other duties as required
Production Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in a technical field – industrial engineer or welding engineer preferred
- 10-15 years of manufacturing experience with 5 years’ in a supervisory role
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience with steel mill and casting equipment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.