501 Technology Drive New London, OH 44851
Project Manager – New London, OH
Lunova Group is currently seeking a motivated Project Manager for our client, a leader in the field of metals production, to manage key client projects at the facility. The project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. The successful candidate should have leadership skills and should thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties and vendors for the execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in a related field is preferred
- Proven working experience as a project manager in an industrial setting
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.