501 Technology Drive Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Quality Engineer – Baltimore, MD
Lunova Group is currently seeking a Quality Engineer for our client, a leader in the field of metals production, to analyze maintenance and repair processes for improvement. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining quality requirements for products.
Excellent pay, benefits, and the opportunity for continued career growth within the organization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Primary quality assurance resource to supervisors, team leaders and employees for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement
- Design and implement methods for process control, improvement, testing and inspection
- Participate in continual process improvement and optimization activities
- Develop, execute and analyze quality reporting measures
- Review supplier purchase orders and establish supplier quality requirements
- Participate in process design to enhance quality and safety
- Other duties as assigned
Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in industrial/welding/mechanical/electrical engineering or related engineering field
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- 5 years’ experience in a quality management or quality engineering role
- Experience with machining and manufacturing process preferred
- Experience in a job shop or machine shop environment preferred
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Ability to develop and implement solutions for complex issues
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.