Regional Sales Manager
600 Riverwalk Parkway Suite 120 Tonawanda, New York 14150
Regional Sales Manager – Detroit, MI or Buffalo, NY
Lunova Group is searching for a highly motivated Sales Manager for our client, a global leader in high performance specialty fibers. This person will execute the objectives, policies, and programs for the regional market and will be responsible for managing a team of Field Sales Engineers. By collaborating with leadership to establish annual and strategic plans for the region, this position is responsible for managing top customer relationships globally and within the territory and will assure that other functional areas within the company are aligned with customer requirements.
A strong compensation package will be provided to the successful candidate including base salary, bonus and company car.
Regional Sales Manager responsibilities:
- Direct actions to maximize sales and margin and to meet or exceed corporate set goals
- Support Director and Global Sales in managing key global customers by developing strategic sales plans
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to support the sales & manufacturing operations planning process
- Collaborate with leadership to establish annual and five years sales goals and strategic plans for the region
- Determine appropriate product mix goals and execute sales actions to achieve those goals
- Set expectations and define sales goals and objectives for Sales Engineers and Sales Support functions
- Manage a staff of sales professionals (6 direct reports)
- Travel as required
Regional Sales Manager requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Master’ s degree preferred
- 7-10 years of technical sales experience within automotive industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing a sales group, growing revenue, and managing a portfolio of technical products
- Working knowledge of automotive industry
- Sales oriented with strong written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.