Senior Process Engineer R&D
125 Exeter Street Reading, PA 19612
Senior Process Engineer R&D – Reading, PA
Lunova Group is looking for a talented R&D Process Engineer to join our client, a global leader in the specialty steel industry. This person will be responsible for applying new technologies to improve processes within the metallurgical manufacturing operations. The position is based in Eastern Pennsylvania.
A competitive compensation package will be provided to the successful candidate.
Senior Process Engineer R&D Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop new processes on all product offerings
- Apply innovative technologies to improve cost, quality and capabilities
- Lead and apply new technologies to current processes
- Monitor current and future technologies within the industry
- Interact with other staff to lead change improvements in cost, quality or capability
- Other duties as assigned
Senior Process Engineer R&D Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in metallurgy, materials science, engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Six Sigma, Variation Reduction, SPC and BPI preferred
- Ability to lead, initiate and participate on teams
- Strong problem-solving skills to mitigate technical issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel 10-20%
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.