230 W California Ave
Category: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 1341
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Sebring, OH
Lunova Group is searching for an experienced and knowledgeable Quality Engineer within the automotive industry for our client, a global leader in high performance specialty fibers. This person will be responsible for all quality engineering aspects of the automotive product line. The key elements of this position will be centered on problem solving, quality system development, quality assurance and implementation of statistical methods.
A strong compensation package will be provided to the successful candidate including base salary, bonus and benefits.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the Quality functions within the product line
- Assist customers to identify and resolve QA or manufacturing issues
- Works closely with manufacturing, marketing, operations and technical departments
- Interact with new product and process development to streamline quality procedures
- Applies statistical techniques to improve process
- Creating standard operating procedures and identifying variability within those procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in related discipline
- Knowledgeable or hands on IATF experience
- 4 years’ quality engineering experience serving the automotive industry
- Working knowledge of automotive industry
- Black belt or six sigma experience preferred
- Data-driven/Experience with drawings and/or blueprints
- Strong interpersonal skills
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to improve your existing knowledge and grow your career, please apply.